Congratulations, you are Cricut Capable!
You’ve been using your Cricut for a little while and are starting to get comfortable with the features.
You’ve got the basics down, and you’ve made a few hard-won projects you can be proud of. That said, you still consider yourself a beginner when it comes to using your Cricut machine.
At this point, you’re starting to feel more confident. But you still need a little guidance – especially when it comes to Design Space.
You’re dedicated to learning how to use a Cricut machine so that you can turn your project ideas into reality! And even if that takes a little extra effort, you know it’s so worth it long-term.
It’s all about knowing where to start. My advice for you? Find a teacher you trust to show you how to get started. And hey, that’s where I can help.
Your next step? Keep practicing, keep trying new designs but most of all… don’t forget to have fun!
Share your Results!
Ready to boost your Cricut know-how? Try these 3 tips!
1. Make creativity a daily habit! A little bit of practice goes a long way, friend. Find a creative activity that lifts you up and do it as often as you can – whether it’s Cricut crafts, crochet, or something else.
2. Choose a growth mindset. Instead of dwelling on mistakes, see each new project as an opportunity to learn. You don’t have to be an expert- you just need a passion for creativity. With a bit of practice, you will keep getting better!
3. Ask for help! No one starts out knowing it all. If you don’t know how to do something, look for a Cricut teacher who can show you the way. Chances are that someone in your crafting circle has faced the same problem and can lend a hand or point you towards resources that will help you succeed.
Hey, there! 👋 I’m Sarah.
I’m a craft blogger who encourages creative people, just like you, to make their own handmade items using easy, step-by-step instructions.
Every month, over 400,000 readers come to my website, SarahMaker.com, where I provide free craft projects and tutorials. You can find all kinds of tutorials on the blog, including a huge list of Cricut crafts.
After crafting my way through college, I decided to turn my creative spirit into a career! I create beautiful, but achievable, craft projects – and I’ll show you how to do it! My aim is to encourage your creativity through the use of basic materials and simple methods.
Now, my favorite thing is seeing all of the gorgeous projects my readers make. It makes my day when I get a message from someone saying they’ve been inspired to try something new! 🎉
Think you could be next? Me, too…
Not sure where to start? These 3 resources will show you how to create with confidence.
1. If you’re new to Cricut, read this post: What is a Cricut Machine, and What Can it Do? It’ll give you all of the answers to your most frequently asked Cricut questions: what it is, how it works, what you need to get started, and so much more!
2. Find your next Cricut project. If you love crafting with Cricut, you definitely want to check the library of Cricut ideas available on my blog. Click here for the complete archive.
3. Join our Facebook group! I created this group for you to share pictures or your projects, get support, and find the answers to your Cricut questions. You’ll love our friendly community.
“Love is a well-stocked craft room.” – Unknown
P.S. Don’t be surprised to see me in your inbox with more Cricut crafting tips 💌