Congratulations, you are Cricut Creative!
You love crafting with Cricut, and it shows. You’ve been using your Cricut to make all kinds of crafts and other projects for a while now.
You’ve done the research, watched the videos, and maybe made some mistakes along the way. But your dedication has paid off (even if Design Space is still confusing at times.)
You still love learning new techniques and getting inspired by others – especially if they can help you take your creativity to the next level! If only it were easier to use the Design Space software to make your ideas a reality.
Your next step? Keep having fun with your machine – whether that’s by making another project, or watching a tutorial on YouTube, or taking a step-by-step Design Space course to learn to use the software effectively!
Share your Results!
Ready to boost your Cricut know-how? Try these 3 tips!
1. Make creativity a daily habit! A little bit of practice goes a long way, friend. Find a creative activity that lifts you up and do it as often as you can – whether it’s Cricut crafts, crochet, or something else.
2. Choose a growth mindset. Instead of dwelling on mistakes, see each new project as an opportunity to learn. You don’t have to be an expert – you just need a passion for creativity. With a bit of practice, you will keep getting better!
3. Ask for help! No one starts out knowing it all. If you don’t know how to do something, look for a Cricut teacher who can show you the way. Chances are that someone in your crafting circle has faced the same problem and can lend a hand or point you towards resources that will help you succeed.
Hey, there! 👋 I’m Sarah.
I’m a craft blogger who encourages creative people, just like you, to make their own handmade items using easy, step-by-step instructions.
Every month, over 400,000 readers come to my website, SarahMaker.com, where I provide free craft projects and tutorials. You can find all kinds of tutorials on the blog, including a huge list of Cricut crafts.
After crafting my way through college, I decided to turn my creative spirit into a career! I create beautiful, but achievable, craft projects – and I’ll show you how to do it! My aim is to encourage your creativity through the use of basic materials and simple methods.
Now, my favorite thing is seeing all of the gorgeous projects my readers make. It makes my day when I get a message from someone saying they’ve been inspired to try something new! 🎉
Think you could be next? Me, too…
Not sure where to start? These 3 resources will show you how to create with confidence.
1. If you’re new to Cricut, read this post: What is a Cricut Machine, and What Can it Do? It’ll give you all of the answers to your most frequently asked Cricut questions: what it is, how it works, what you need to get started, and so much more!
2. Find your next Cricut project. If you love crafting with Cricut, you definitely want to check the library of Cricut ideas available on my blog. Click here for the complete archive.
3. Join our Facebook group! I created this group for you to share pictures or your projects, get support, and find the answers to your Cricut questions. You’ll love our friendly community.
“Love is a well-stocked craft room.” – Unknown
P.S. Don’t be surprised to see me in your inbox with more Cricut crafting tips!